Hi David,

Yes I know that a 403 doesn't seem to have anything with this situation, but
it's the only error :)

Strange...Strange... I don't know what to do...

If I raise de connection timeout in the firewall I solve the problem. The
problem here, is that i don't have permissions to do anything in others
firewalls (like in a production scenario)

One workaround for this, is stimulate the application/databases connections
and prevent this kind of problems! I don't know if this is a good approach
but I don't remember nothing else...

Solution... keep trying...

tnks for all!