Jeffrey Janner wrote:
Would anyone like to tackle & post an installer for 64-bit Windows?
The current installer is 32-bit only.
I know that it is fairly simple to convert an installed 32-bit Tomcat to
64-bit:

4) Run the Tomcat5.exe in Install mode to install the 64-bit version,
making sure to point
   to the 64-bit Java, etc.
   (still puts Procrun info under the HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node folder
in the registry.
    It should be up a level for a 64-bit process, no?  Still works
apparently.)

This is because the 32-bit tomcat(5|6)w.exe (the GUI manager)
can be used both for 32 and 64 bit tomcat(5|6).exe managing
multiple instances at once. (E.g having 32-bit and 64-bit) on
the same box.

In the future we'll ship only the 32-bit tomcat6w.exe and
tomcat6.exe's matching the running JVM.

Regards
--
^(TM)