Thanks for explanation.

Now I have changed the files basely you mail and now situation is following:
I am trying to develop a new servlet:

/opt/secm/servlet directory has WEB-INF structure with class file and web.xml
file.
What rights has to have direcotry servlet and all subdirectories.

In the web.xml file is:
<!DOCTYPE web-app
    "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2_2.dtd";>

<web-app>
    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>SecMServlet</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>SecMServlet</servlet-class>
    </servlet>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>SecMServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/SecM/servlet/SecMServlet</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

</web-app>
In /etc/tomcat55/Catalina/localhost/SecMServlet.xml is defined:
<Context docBase="/opt/secm/servlet"
    crossContext="false" debug="0" reloadable="false" >
</Context>

After this configuration WEB browser show me: HTTP 400 - BAD Request
If the content file has the name SecM than I received HTTP 404 - The requested
resource is not available.

Could you please tell me where I can have a problem?

Thank you in advance

regards / S pozdravem
Petr Hráček