Hi,
  I am using tomcat 5.5 and just wanted to write a simple servlet to get
some information using StandardManager such as activeSessions,
expriedSessions, sessionCounter etc.. I am not that familiar with these
classes. I noticed when the request comes into my servlet it comes as
RequestFacade where the org.apache.catalina.connector.Request is wrapped
inside it. I haven't figured out how to unwrap the Request object so that
I can get the Context from which I can get the Manager (StandardManager)
to access the information I need. Any help with a snippet of code to get
the Request Object from RequestFacade will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Muthu