Hi

java.util.PropertyPermission "user.timezone", "write"; line not there in
catalina.policy file.
Should this line not need to be present for granting the pernission?

We have already used the TimeZone.set function in our codebase to set
Asia/India as timezone.
I haven't done a full code search yet in other web apps.

But our engineers where is that this a Kernal and Tomcat issue.
Is there possibilty for that?

Regards