java.util.PropertyPermission "user.timezone", "write"; line not there in
catalina.policy file.
Should this line not need to be present for granting the pernission?
What is the code for restricting the timezone overide permission in
catalina.policy file?
Moreover it was misundstanding between our developers,
Nobody said that kernel tomcat mismatch might be the cause of the problem.
TZData is also up-to-date.

Regards