Hi Darryl,

Yes the latest one is 1.1.16. I went back to the web site and it says:

The Apache Tomcat team is proud to announce the immediate availability of
Tomcat Native 1.1.16 Stable.

The url I found this at is:
http://tomcat.apache.org/native-doc/

This was in Nov 2008 that version was released as being stable. So I guess I am
confused why the web site says one thang and the readme another.
Also, there was no link on the Tomcat site to 1.1.16 of the APR binarys or
source for that matter.

Thanks for the response.
-Tony