> From: Tony Anecito [mailto:adanec...@yahoo.com]
> Subject: RE: Simple APR install question...
>
> The other dlls seem to be for ipv6 and ipv4. If you look at this link
> for win32 binaries you will see why I wrote what I did.
> http://tomcat.heanet.ie/native/1.1.14/binaries/win32/

That's an old, old link that should be removed.  Use the current one:
http://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/native/1.1.16/binaries/

Or from the download link on the Tomcat Native page, which auto-selects a
mirror:
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-native.cgi

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.