Andre,

I am using a realm for this.  I decided that the best route to go on this is
if a user is actively logged in and tries to log in again (while already
authenticated) to invalidate the 'other' session and continue on, that way
of the browser dies, they can still get in.  I have however not clue one on
how to do this.  What is put in the session upon authentication that I could
have my code look for to invalidate the "other" live session?

- Josh