Dear Guys,
As of my knowledge and other tomcat related document and experts response
it’s states we need tomcat port need to shuts down for windows.

I have one more clarification regarding tomcat port

Over view of my product: our product based developed by struts web
application its running on tomcat it’s in the form of CDROM , tomcat contain
more than one we application and also I am giving link to the each
application on destop and start of menu once user click the link it point
static page and it will call startup.bat file so each application same line
I am giving link and it will point same startup.bat file.

We are hiding tomcat status console. So it will not show any excepton if
user clink more than one time  it will call stat.bat file but application
running fine. But log its shows some tomcat start error is coming. Next
import point we are not shutdown server because user don’t want to see the
tomcat console so we are just leaving server when user will restart machine
then will system will remove instance from memory. I know this is not way to
program.

Let me  know we are not shut down server when user wants to remove
application from machine I am giving option to remove entire setup once user
click the remove link it will remove all the files from system at the time I
am trying to stop the server and removing  here only I need tomcat shut down
port but I have removed tomcat shut down port after running web application
when I try to remove its getting removed without any issues.

My question is there any way to set up time to stop the server like after
two or 3 hours?

How tomcat instance are getting removed from memory without shutdown port?
Based on this scenario can I go without tomcat shutdown port on windows?
Are you thing it will any problem to future because of tomcat port?
If user wants uninstall my application then only I am calling shutdown and
removing files from the machine so I don’t need further so please let me
know based on this scenario tomcat need down port?
if i remove shutdonw port tomcat will take any default port  ?