>>That's bad; each time the user clicks the link a new instance of Tomcat
will start, all but the first of which will die due to port conflicts.
Sloppy, at best.  You should have the links target your own script that
determines whether or not Tomcat is running and starts it only when needed.
--
Each time user click the link it will try to start tomcat it will show
tomcat the following exception

but application running, tomcat contain more than one application and also
corresponding link on desktop if user click the 2nd application on the same
tomcat it will show exception on console but application running. When I
trying to click 3rd application same exception is coming but application is
running. And also we are hiding tomcat console user not able to find
exception.

Please let me know can I able to check through bat file whether server is
stated or not?

Our product beauty is no need admin rights to run the application so we are
not prepare tomcat installer version.
So please let me know if I use tomcat binary version is any other way to
find tomcat instance on machine?