On 25/11/2009 16:47, Nikolay Diulgerov wrote:
Try

<Location /myapp/WEB-INF>

         AllowOverride None

         deny from all

     </Location>

Probably a better solution would be:

  <LocationMatch /*/WEB-INF/>
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
  </LocationMatch>

  <LocationMatch /*/META-INF/>
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
  </LocationMatch>

... but we're really just guessing what config is already in place - maybe the mod_jk / mod_proxy config could be adjusted instead.

Correcting a poor/broken config is a much better solution than attempting, blindly, to stick bandages on an unknown setup.