My understanding of Location directives is that cannot be used with regex
and if not then thats not what I'm looking for.

I have multiple contexts underneath multiple (virtual) hosts.  I need a
VirtualHost level directive that will block any attempts to access
*/WEB-INF/* on that host.

Adding a new Location directive to httpd.conf for each context would be alot
of work and something that would be easy to forget to do.