Hello everyone,

I meet one problem of OutOfMemoryError when I am running the Tomcat5.5.26, the
following is the detail of stack information.

Nov 29, 2009 12:41:16 AM
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable run
SEVERE: Caught exception (java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new
native thread) executing
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.leaderfollowerworkerthr...@958b36, terminating thread
Exception in thread "SIGTERM handler" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to
create new native thread
        at java.lang.Thread.start0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Thread.start(Thread.java:574)
        at java.lang.Shutdown.runHooks(Shutdown.java:128)
        at java.lang.Shutdown.sequence(Shutdown.java:173)
        at java.lang.Shutdown.exit(Shutdown.java:218)
        at java.lang.Terminator$1.handle(Terminator.java:35)
        at sun.misc.Signal$1.run(Signal.java:195)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I think that maybe it's because there are two many threads and I want to set
the JAVA_OPTS (-Xss=2048  -Xss:Set thread stack size).But I am not sure.

Can someone give me some advice, thanks in advance.