Hi Kranti - Honestly if the ideas in the product are that valuable anyone
who uses the product with a web browser, print screen, and paint can fully
mock up the application and send the mockups to development. Anything that
is deployed on a server that is out of your control, is exactly that. I
understand your need as: "To remotely deploy a tomcat application to a
customer server." This is the root of the issue. Have you considered a
hosted model for delivery?