To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 4:04 PM
Subject: RE: Tomcat dies suddenly

From: Carl [mailto:c...@etrak-plus.com]

I added the print options in the hope that I could see
something right at the time of failure.

Since the failures occurred before the print options were used, I guess that rules out any possibility of the OS getting upset at the JVM calling for timing information. Back to square one, where the most likely culprit is still the Linux OOM killer.

- Chuck