Hi

I am no expert in LDAP  ...Plz excuse me

Existing web application, JDBC Connection pool can be attained with JNDI

So my requirement / Clarification is to How to re-use the existing applications
business Layer from the web applications which in turn uses the JNDI to connect
to DB for Data processing

Although Tomcat is not a J2EE Container like OC4j or JBOSS Servers
.... where in the remote connectivity is achieved via RMI-IIOP, as simple as
Client ( Standalone S/w )  initiating  Business Objects on J2EE via JNDI's

I could have used JBOSS or OC4j, but it does not make sense to use these J2EE
containers for the simple 1 or 2 requirement's

With regards
karthik