> From: Pid [mailto:p...@pidster.com]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat 6 error compiling JSPs with nested @include
> directives

> >       <Context path="" docBase="" debug="1"/>
>
> There's a problem with the above, the docBase should not be set to an
> empty value.

Not just should not - it must not be an empty string.  Doing so guarantees
erratic behavior.

>  If you've named the app:
>  /caixatec/webapps/sites_empresa/ROOT
>
> Then you don't need the above Context definition.  Instead place the
> following in ROOT/META-INF/context.xml
>  <Context/>

That's not required - an empty <Context> element can simply be omitted, along
with the file it would be placed in.

> I think the 'debug' attribute has been removed.

Many years ago.

> >         <Logger className="org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger"

The <Logger> element was also gotten rid of; neither are to be used in a
current Tomcat.  Please use current, real Tomcat documentation.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.