> From: Ðavîd Låndïs [mailto:dlan...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: user cancels download attachment
>
> I will try to debug deeper down into the platform.

What connector are you using?  Blocking, NIO, or APR?

> I suppose it is possible there is something else
> buffering it, but I don't think it is a proxy in
> my case. Could it be Tomcat itself maybe?

Tomcat does some buffering, but it obviously can't buffer too much, or the heap
would be easily exhausted by any large request.  I haven't chased the code, but
I would have to think that an explicit flush() call would push it out (and your
experience seems to indicate that's the case).

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.