On 25.05.2010 12:22, Savoy, Melinda wrote:
Ranier,

I do not want the user to get prompted at all.  I need this to work as a single
sign-on (seamless to the user).  Is that not possible?  I had tested where when
I got the prompt then I got the Domain\User name but I am needing to avoid the
login dialog box altogether.

Thank you for taking the time to test and your help.

That's an IIS question. The described test shows us, that the redirector forwards correctly the user identity, once it is established by IIS.

The IIS configuration window for authentication allows several types of authentication. You might need to play around with those options. It is also possible, that some of those might only be supported by MSIE.

Regards,

Rainer