On 04/06/2010 01:19, Martin Gainty wrote:

> the reference is to URLEncoder class
>
> URLEncoder Utility class is used for HTML form encoding. This class contains
> static methods for converting a String to the
> application/x-www-form-urlencoded MIME format
>
> javadoc for encode methods of the URLEncoder are illustrated at
>
> http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/net/URLEncoder.html

Not it's not, it's a reference to "response.encodeRedirectURL(path)"

Instead of continuing to talk about this in the abstract, how about you
post some details of your configuration and the code you're using to logout?

Where is the login form, what URL is it?

Which URL are you redirecting to after logout, and how are you doing that?

etc