After I perform the log out I call a redirect function to a protected
resource and that goes well.

Somewhere I found that I need to set this tag in mai login.html page:

 <META HTTP-EQUIV = "Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
<META HTTP-EQUIV = "Cache-control" CONTENT="no-cache">

And I did that and after I hit the logout button and perform another login
it seem to work, but if I continue and log out and then again log in the
problem  occurs again!

Thank you for your time!