Hello!
I am not sure if this is right address to ask this question. I tried to send
mail on users-h...@tomcat.apache.org but it was returned.
Please help me with the problem or let me know the correct address to ask
this question.

Here is my problem:

I have a problem with Tomcat hot deployment. Any help will be heartity
appreciated.

I am working on various web applications one of them being a Struts2
application. When I deploy the war file from Elcipse, the war is not
exploded property.
So I have to Stop Tomcat -> Delete the context of the application -> Restart
Tomcat, everytime I want to deploy the changes.

This is a problem only with the Struts2 application. Other applications are
working all right.

Googling I came to know of setting attributes [reloadable="true"
antijarlocking="true" antiresourcelocking="true"] in Context.xml but that
too does not solve the problem.

Here is my environment detail:
Tomcat : 5.5.25
Eclipse for Java developer : 3.2.2