Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Here are the answers to your questions:
1) Define "not exploded properly"
Does this happen on clean installations or only updates?

ANS :  I create war file through Eclipse tomcat plugin straight into the
webapps directory, say my file is mywebapps.war . When I delete the context
of the folder mywebapps and restart  Tomcat, the war is property exploded -
ie the contents of the war are property deployed in the mywebapps directory
which is created.

Now when I again create the mywebapps.war as mentioned above, when Tomcat is
running, everything except two jars in WEF-INF/lib directory from the
mywebapps context directory is deleted.

Thus the war is not property deployed. The context directory is not in sync
with the contents of the war file. Now when I stop Tomcat and delete the
entire mywebapps context directory and restart the server with the same war
file, the context is created properly.

2) How did you set these?
ANS : In the Tomacat_Home/conf/context.xml    I have added the following
attributes in Context tag:
<Context reloadable="true" antijarlocking="true" antiresourcelocking="true">

3)Operating system?
ANS : I have tried on Windows XP with above cycle.
I have the same problem in Windows 7 however I have not been able to try
with number 2 above on Windows 7.

Hope this answers your quesions.

Best wishes,
Amit Parmar.