Actually when a user logs out from appliacation there is a context that
contains the login page and the logout page. The logout page execute
'session.invalidate();' for closing session in this context.

The server is configured with SingleSignOn valve, the context that contains
login and logout page has menu systems for access all the pages for the
user, this pages are located in differents context on this server.

If I logout from my session when execute 'session.invalidate();' tomcat only
close the session from login and logout page context, not for the rest, and
i want to finalize the session in the rest of the contexts in the server.

I hope that this explain better what I am trying to say.

Regards

Mariano