According to
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/host.html#Single%20Sign%20On

*As soon as the user logs out of one web application (for example, by
invalidating the corresponding session if form based login is used), the
user's sessions in all web applications will be invalidated. Any subsequent
attempt to access a protected resource in any application will require the
user to authenticate himself or herself again.*

This is just what i need, i suppose that this is a bug.

I will search in bug database for this problem.

Thank you very much for your help,

Mariano