From: Pid <p...@pidster.com>
Date: 2010/6/10
Subject: Re: How to finalize all sessions in a server with SingleSignOn
valve activated ?
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/host.html#Single%20Sign%20On

> *As soon as the user logs out of one web application (for example, by
> invalidating the corresponding session if form based login is used), the
> user's sessions in *all* web applications will be invalidated. Any
> subsequent attempt to access a protected resource in any application
> will require the user to authenticate himself or herself again.*

Yes, I know what it says, and it works for me - but I'm not using a
custom JAAS setup.

> This is just what i need, i suppose that this is a bug.

The point I was making was that I wasn't sure if custom JAAS
automatically worked with the SSO valve, although my gut feeling is that
it should.

Maybe one of the devs will have something to say.

Did you try setting "requireReauthentication"?

> I will search in bug database for this problem.
>
> Thank you very much for your help,
>
> Mariano
>
> 2010/6/9 Pid <p...@pidster.com <mailto:p...@pidster.com>>
>
>     On 09/06/2010 11:58, Mariano López wrote:
>     > Yes, all of the apps are in the same Host.
>     >
>     > Here is my server.xml file:
>

>     >     <Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost">
>     >
>     >       <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm"
>     >              resourceName="jdbc/ds_usuarios_jaas_Local"
>     >              appName="Usuarios"
>     >
>     >

userClassNames="org.sescam.chua.AutenticacionTomcatChua.UsuarioChuaLDAP"
>     >
>     >

roleClassNames="org.sescam.chua.AutenticacionTomcatChua.GrupoChuaPrincipal"/>
>     >
>     >       <Host name="localhost"  appBase="webapps"
>     >             unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="false"
>     >             xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
>     >
>     >         <Valve
>     className="org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn" />
>     >
>     >
>     >       </Host>
>
>     I don't know if the SSO valve makes any guarantees about working with
>     custom JAASRealm's.
>
>     Try setting "requireReauthentication" to true.
>
>     http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/valve.html#Single Sign
On