On 22.06.2010 21:29, Savoy, Melinda wrote:
That is definitely the preferred method and the reason for going to the Tomcat
Connector for this authentication process.  However, even with the most simple
implementation of my index.jsp and web.xml file I cannot get the
getRemoteUser() to work.

I am hoping that Ranier is able to look at the log that I sent a few minutes
ago and perhaps from there be able to determine where I've messed up in the
configuration portion of the ISAPI filter or see something in the log that
would show him where this is going wrong that perhaps I can fix(?).

The ISAPI redirector log shows that it's correctly forwarding the data.

How do your web.xml and server.xml for this test look like?

Regards,

Rainer