From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:chuck.caldar...@unisys.com]
Sent: Sun 8/15/2010 9:07 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Single Sign-On problems

> From: Carlton Whitmore [mailto:cwhitm...@advocacyinc.org]
> Subject: RE: Single Sign-On problems
>
> Tomcat 7 runs very slow, but no SSO errors; Tomcat 6 runs
> fast, but SSO errors

Have you looked to see what's going on during the slowdown?  Is there high CPU
usage, or perhaps swapping?

Is there a possibility that under Tomcat 7, DNS lookups are occurring (reverse
or normal) that weren't going on with Tomcat 6?

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.

  • Single ... Carlton Whitmore
    • Re... André Warnier
      • ... Pid
      • ... Carlton Whitmore
        • ... Caldarale, Charles R
          • ... Carlton Whitmore
            • ... Caldarale, Charles R
        • ... André Warnier
          • ... Stewart, Kevin L. (GSFC-417.0)[CONSTELLATION SOFTWARE ENGINEERING]
            • ... André Warnier
          • ... André Warnier