> From: Carlton Whitmore [mailto:cwhitm...@advocacyinc.org]
> Subject: RE: Single Sign-On problems
>
> The server is running as a VM on Hyper-V R2. I've checked the CPU and
> disk access during these times and everything looks fine. We're using
> internal DNS servers so I don't think lookup resoltuion is an issue.

What's the guest OS?  If it's Linux (probably not, if you're using Hyper V),
then you might see delays while /dev/random gathers entropy.

Time to take some thread dumps and see what's going on.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.

  • Single ... Carlton Whitmore
    • Re... André Warnier
      • ... Pid
      • ... Carlton Whitmore
        • ... Caldarale, Charles R
          • ... Carlton Whitmore
            • ... Caldarale, Charles R
        • ... André Warnier
          • ... Stewart, Kevin L. (GSFC-417.0)[CONSTELLATION SOFTWARE ENGINEERING]
            • ... André Warnier
          • ... André Warnier