On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 12:32 AM, Wesley Acheson
<wesley.ache...@gmail.com> wrote:

> but I can't figure out what Catalina:type=StoreConfig refers to. I
> don't see a StoreConfig class and I'm not familiar with JMX. If its
> refering to a method called storeConfig I can only see that in classes
> that eventually call the piece of code posted.

Nevermind It isn't registered. Nothing happens when this is called in
tc (6.0.29 anyway). Called from the manager by going to
localhost/manager/save and although I got a saved message the
following was written.

11-Sep-2010 00:42:22 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer storeConfig
SEVERE: StoreConfig mbean not registeredCatalina:type=StoreConfig

same result though jconsole.