On 02.11.2010 14:20, Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: rujin raj [mailto:rujin...@gmail.com]
Subject: Connector Setting Problem in tomcat 6.0.29

I am using tomcat 6.0.29 64 bit and java 64 1.6.0 64 bit edition.I
configured the http connector minSpareThreads and MaxSpareThreads.

There are no such settings for the<Connector>  element; read the doc for the
level of Tomcat you're using:

If you want more control over the thread pool, specify an<Executor>:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/executor.html

I hope I don't add to much confusion: AFAIK the settings do still exist for the AJP connectors in TC 6 even though they are removed from the docs. And yes, I think they are gone for HTTP.

Regards,

Rainer