I added the attributes in connector executer. even though it is not working

Executer setting:
<Connector executor="tomcatThreadPool"
               port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               minSpareThreads="50"
               connectionTimeout="20000"
               redirectPort="8443" />
I need to specify both miSpareThreads and maxSparethreads

Please help

--rujinraj