> From: rujin raj [mailto:rujin...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Connector Setting Problem in tomcat 6.0.29

> I tried a lot. I am not able to point out the problem.Herewith
> i attached my server.xml file..

When posting long XML files, please strip out the comments, so we don't have to
wade through the junk.

>     <Executor name="tomcatThreadPool" namePrefix="catalina-exec-"
>      maxThreads="1000" minSpareThreads="150"/>

You finally have an <Executor> configured; that's good.

>     <Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
>                connectionTimeout="20000"
>                maxThreads="1000"
>                enableLookups="false" disableUploadTimeout="true"
>                redirectPort="8443" />

You failed to specify the executor attribute in the <Connector>, so the
<Connector> will use its own thread pool, not the <Executor>.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.