Maybe my question sounded too vague and repetitive.
What I meant is something like this "Is the a class loader (or something
like that) than I should start analyzing? I mean, is there a route I should
follow in order to see which objects are stucked? If the Tomcat Manager
knows that something got stucked in the memory, how does it know that? Is
there a clue we should start?".