All my JARs are in the shared directory that Tomcat has. I don't upload them
in the WAR everytime I deploye again my app.
Is that a problem? I have just read somewhere do it could actually be a
problem, that when they are shared among the apps, bad things happen.
I have basically two apps running, but are EXACTLY the same WAR, but they
run in different domain names. So they use the same JARs, and do exactly the
same. The other 20 WARs are just full of static HTML pages.