Good morning,

We are trying to run axis2/Apache on Windows 7. If we try to launch Tomcat as Administrator it works fine and the service we have developed is shown as part of the available services for axis2.

However, if we try the same but with a different user (also with administrator privileges) we got a SEVERE error 'exception fixing docbase [/axis2]' and a list of exceptions because for some reason the axis2.war cannot be correctly unpackaged and consequently the corresponding folder cannot be found, resources cannot be copied, etc. (Attached you can find a screenshot, sorry it is in Spanish)

We have tried different options without success. We are not sure about how to modify the initial configuration of Tomcat in order to change the user to run Tomcat or maybe this is not the problem. Any help will be more than welcome!

Thank you very much in advance for your kindly support.

Best Regards,
Nuria

--

Nuria Sánchez Almodóvar
n...@gatv.ssr.upm.es

g...@tv - Grupo de Aplicación de Telecomunicaciones Visuales
Dpto. Señales, Sistemas y Radiocomunicaciones (SSR)

Telf: +34 91 336 73 44

E.T.S.I. de Telecomunicación (UPM)
Laboratorio C-300
Ciudad Universitaria s/n