> From: Mikolaj Rydzewski [mailto:m...@ceti.pl]
> Subject: RE: Tomcat uses more and more PermGen space

> I thought, that PermGen data cannot be garbage collected...

I don't know what idiot started that rumor, but it has never been true - unless
you change the GC settings to utilize one of the optional collectors and fail
to enable class collection at the same time.

You didn't mention any GC-related settings you have for the JVM; posting those
would be of interest.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.