From: Jeffrey Janner [mailto:jeffrey.jan...@polydyne.com]
Sent: Saturday, 5 February 2011 11:55 a.m.
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Tomcat Service configuration for running sites

Chris -
I was working on the OP's original assumption of just getting his first webapp
up in Tomcat.
I believe someone else had already suggested he look at the RUNNING.txt file
for doing multiple instances.
But the OP wasn't originally asking about multiple instances of Tomcat, but
running multiple webapps.
It appears to me he's unclear on the concept of the webapp, thus my suggestion
to re-read all the documentation.
Perhaps you should re-read the OP's original post.
Jeff

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to
the sender or telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your
system.