> From: Martin Mucha [mailto:alfon...@gmail.com]
> Subject: datasource & persistenceUnit configuration

> I got here WebApp, using JPA. I need to configure Tomcat
> somehow, to be able to get EntityManager.

Tomcat itself does not supply an EntityManager, as it is only a servlet
container, not a full Jave EE implementation.

This article might be of interest:
http://blogs.sun.com/pblaha/entry/using_toplink_persistence_ri_in

If that's not what you need, you'll need to explain your problem in more detail.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.