Christopher,

I'm sorry. I do read too much of walkthroughs and tutorials messing
with tomcat configuration which ended badly, that I got myself into
some mindless frenzy mode. I check everything once again in setup with
resource-local transaction and found out, that I've overlooked
misconfigured oracle dialect.

I'm really sorry that I did waste your time in vain. Thank you for
your effort in helping me, everything is ok now.
martin.