Hi,

I'm using tomcat-6.0.32 on linux. I primarily use different AS (fully
J2EE compliant) so this the result of my lack of knowledge about
Tomcat.

I got here WebApp, using JPA. I need to configure Tomcat somehow, to
be able to get EntityManager. That's the whole problem ;)
I found almost NO information how to do it, and what I found either
did not work or led me to "reinstall" tomcat.

Could someone be so kind and send me information (or link to it) how
to do it? Something like: configure datasource here in this format,
place persistence.xml here in this way, call this and you're done.

I would be very grateful for this. Thanks in advance
martin.