This was working under TC 6, but I have a tag that extends BodyTagSupport, and in my doStartTag() method I get my JspWRiter 'out' using pageContext.getOut().

I have a bunch of out.write("") statements that all work fine.

Then I have these:

out.write("<style type=\"text/css\">\n/* platform esf.css */\n");
pageContext.include("/static/esf/esf.css",true);
pageContext.include(docPage.context.getDocumentStyleIncludeUrl(),true);
out.write("</style>\n");

out.write("<script type=\"text/javascript\">\n");
pageContext.include("/static/esf/esf.js",true);
out.write("</script>\n");

But the exception IllegalStateException is thrown on the include of the esf.js file. The reason is null, so there's no more details. I find it odd in that the two prior includes works okay, but that third one fails. The file is definitely there (and has been working under TC 6.0 before).

If I comment out that include, my tag works fine. What might be causing this?

Thanks,
David