Hi,

I'm running Tomcat 7.0.19 to scale and serve images for use on a lot of websites. Since the upgrade from 7.0.16 to 7.0.19 I get the following stacks now and than.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The response object has been recycled and is
no longer associated with this facade
at
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade.isCommitted(ResponseFacade.java:325)
 ~[catalina.jar:7.0.19]
at
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade.setContentType(ResponseFacade.java:237)
 ~[catalina.jar:7.0.19]
at
javax.servlet.ServletResponseWrapper.setContentType(ServletResponseWrapper.java:123)
 ~[servlet-api.jar:3.0.FR]
at nl.base.io.HttpUtils.sendBaseFileToBrowser(HttpUtils.java:366)
~[HttpUtils.class:na]
at nl.base.servlets.objects.MediaServlet.process(MediaServlet.java:272)
[MediaServlet.class:na]
at nl.base.servlets.objects.MediaServlet.doPost(MediaServlet.java:66)
[MediaServlet.class:na]
at nl.base.servlets.objects.MediaServlet.doGet(MediaServlet.java:59)
[MediaServlet.class:na]
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:629)
[servlet-api.jar:na]
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
[servlet-api.jar:na]
I'm running with the security manager on, because I use RMI. And it runs on
Debian 5 with Sun java 1.6.0_22 from the Debian pkg.

Is this known? I didn't change code recently and I read it again and we are not
doing unusual things with the Reponse object. Any hints? Should I file a
bugreport?
I'm going to upgrade to 7.0.20 this afternoon, but the release notes don't
mention this problem as solved.

Ronald.