Op woensdag, 17 augustus 2011 14:28 schreef Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>:

On 17/08/2011 13:20, Ronald Klop wrote:
 > Sometimes. Mostly I run ImageMagick in a separate process. But sometimes
 > it does things with javax.imagio.
 > I'm curious about the link between them. And what happened in 7.0.19
 > that triggers something new.
Details in the archives. If you have a simple test case that demonstrates the problem that
 doesn't use imageio then I'd be interested.
Mark ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. I read the FAQ mentioned by Konstantin and I understand it.
My ImageIO always writes to a File and never directly to the
ServletOutputStream..
The communication between my servlet and the image resize module is a File.
(Which I cache on the Tomcat node, so I only have to resize ones.)
And I read some more archives, but they are about problems after reloading a
Context, but I always restart my Tomcat nodes as I'm deploying new code and
have only one Context.
But I understand ImageIO can be troublesome.

And I'm also interested in a simple test case. :-) I'm trying to figure out how
to reproduce this.

Ronald.