On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Christopher Schultz
<ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:
> For my money, I'd go for sticky sessions and no replication at all.

Correct, this is, as far as I know, what we are planning to do.

Jeffrey Janner  wrote:
> I see from your first post that you know where to find the Tomcat 7
> documentation, take a closer look at section 18.

The documentation there is addressed towards someone who wants to do
clustering replication and apparently already knows something about
the subject. jvmRoute is only mentioned in the context of a failover.

In any case, I pushed this question out to the list because something
didn't smell right with the information I was given, and you guys
confirmed that plus some extra useful thoughts. Thanks.