Don't use context at all in there. Your localhost entry should be:

      <Host name="localhost"  appBase="webapps"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
      </Host>

.. and that's it. Unless you deliberately want your default site to be the same as your IIS default site.

Restart the tomcat service after you update the server.xml with the default loclahost entry, then hit your server at localhost:8888/index.jsp to get the default tomcat home page. You will be able to reach the rest of the tomcat apps from there.

Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels