Hi,

I have a reverse proxy configuration like this:

<VirtualHost *:80>
  ServerName localhost
  ProxyPreserveHost On
  ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080/app1/
  ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8080/app1/
  ProxyPassReverseCookiePath /app1 /
</VirtualHost>

And, I have a form-based login configuration for JAAS authentication.
When I try log on, the redirect location (the secured resource path) after
/j_security_check seems to be prepended by the context path, '/app1'. (e.g.
Location: http://localhost/app1/login/resource, instead of
http://localhost/login/resource)
I guess there will be other solutions with more sophisticated configuration for
mod_proxy by adding more external server addresses.
However, I'd like to avoid that if possible because the external addresses can
be changed/added at any time.

Is there any way to customize the redirection after authentication (e.g. by
using absolute url generation with a custom component) ?

Regards,

Woonsan