>________________________________

Yeah, actually I gave a simplified example configuration in order to show proxy
mappings.
We have many other reasons to keep apache httpd as front-end here.
I've suggested a system administrator about deploying app to ROOT as a
workaround, but they are not willing to do that for some reasons.

Anyway, if there's no way to customize redirection behavior after JAAS login,
then I probably need to find a more controllable solution instead of using
Tomcat's JAAS login feature. (Spring Security seems a good alternative which is
filter based.)

Thanks anyway,

Woonsan