> From: Nathan Potter [mailto:npot...@opendap.org]
> Subject: Re: JspServlet - Unexpected behavior, possible bug...

> I don't see how to do it without using a rewrite rule for
> every thing in the top level collection of URL's.

You only need to have the filter invoked when the true DefaultServlet would
have been, so it would handle only otherwise unmatched requests.  Use the
<servlet-name> element rather than <url-pattern> inside the <filter-mapping>,
specifying "default" as the value.  Leave the hyrax servlet mapped to
"/hyrax/*" (and possibly "/hyrax"), the DefaultServlet at "/", the JspServlet
at "*.jsp", and have the filter adjust the path only if it's something you want
hyrax to process.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.